St Andrew's Anglican Church
Rocky Point Road, Sans Souci
1962 J.P. Eagles incorporating some pipework from a 2m. tr. built by an amateur organbuilder and purchased early 1950's from his estate
2m., 5 rks. ext., el. mag.
Moved to the Church of the Good Shepherd, Chisholm, ACT.
Enlarged and installed c. 1992 Trevor Bunning with façade pipes from St Paul's, Rozelle, Sydney.
Organ has been sold and removed to a buyer in Forbes. Façade pipes remain in place. [TB April 2006]
Photos provided by Trevor Bunning (May 2006). Taken at time of removal from Sans Souci.