Uniting Church (formerly Congregational)
Gray Street, Kogarah
1902 Charles Richardson, 2m., 8 sp.st., 3c., tr.
Built by Charles Richardson in 1902, with minor enlargements by C.W. Leggo in 1922 (*), this organ is in need of restoration and was advertised for sale in OHTA News April 2000.
The organ was moved by Peter Jewkes (unrestored) into the church's new centre "The Old Storehouse" in 1991.
The specification is:
Swell to Great
Great to Pedals
* added CW Leggo 1922
Photos: Timothy Easterbrook (July 2010)
Stop jamb photos: Mark Quarmby (July 2010)
Corrections to published specification: Mark Quarmby (July 2010)