St Luke's Anglican Church
Thomas Street, Northmead

William Davidson c. 1870 (1/7 mechanical)

From SOJ October/November 1982:

This fine single manual organ was built by the local builder, William Davidson, in about 1870. It was originally installed in St John's, Ashfield and was moved to St Bartholomew's, Pyrmont in 1885. Arthur Jones restored and installed it in this church during 1971. Its specification is:


Manual
Open Diapason
Stopped Diapason
Dulciana
Principal
Flute
Fifteenth

Pedal
Bourdon

Manual to Pedal

8
8
8
4
4
2


16



Mechanical action